1) A webserver.
- apache recommended
2) perl installed with LWP, CGI and COOKIE modules.
- These are available by default on most webservers running on linux based systems.
3) PHP 4
1) Copy the php scripts.
- copy the files in the php folder to your webspace. This will be /var/www/html or /usr/local/apache/htdocs for default installations of apache. c:\inetpub\wwwroot for IIS
2) Copy the perl scripts
- copy the files in the cgi-bin folder into your webservers cgi-bin directory. This will be /var/www/cgi-bin or /usr/local/apache/cgi-bin for apache installation.
3) load up the upload.html and test.
That's all folks.
If the above steps do not work for you please refer to the checklist.html file in the docs
folder. Also visit the project website at http://www.sourceforge.net/megaupload or the
project home page at http://www.raditha.com/php/progress.php for more upto date information.