It has been an unimaginable week. Trouble began on Wednesday the 22 when we had a problem with the Radinks.com domain name, as a result the was that the web server was inaccessible and mails started to bounce. It took more than 12 hours for services to return to normal.
Then on Thursday, the third hard disk on my computer decided to follow in the footsteps of her two siblings and started to complain about DriveReady SeekComplete Errors. A whole day was wasted switching hard drives.
In the midst of all this my hosting company recieved a DMCA takedown notice for one of the pages on this blog. The post certainly does not violate any copyright or trademark law. It was merely a rant about another hosting company that claims to do things prompto but does the exact opposite. I could have easily goto courts and win but my only gain would have been a lighter purse after the lawyers have been paid off. So I decided to take down the page pronto.
Then it was the turn of the raditha.com domain. This site was inaccessible for more than 36 hours due to a bungling by godaddy. Initially I thought the problem was with the DNS server but it wasn't. I ended up virtually explaining how the domain name syste works to a support staffer at godaddy who finally admitted there was a problem.
Finally I was looking forward to getting back to work with a vengence today after all these distractions but that was not to be. There was an eight hour power cut.