Wireless PPPD Links
- A tool that will generate a the chat scripts needed to establish a GPRS connection on your linux computer. Beware that installation of easy connect is not so easy.
- Explains how easy it is to start setup a GPRS connection with pppd (even without easy connect)
- Another article that explains how you can set up a GPRS connection with all kinds of cables and even without cables (if your phone supports IRDA or bluetooth).
- If you are connecting with a USB cable (to a phone with or with out wires) this site is worth looking at (unless you have seen it before)
- A really ancient java USB API.
- now why is it that there are only three Ps and not six?
- The other side of the coin, if you are using a phone that is immobile wvdial is pretty usefull.
Also see: Java and J2ME links