How to install Mega Upload.
1) A webserver. (apache recommended)
2) perl installed with CGI and Fcntl modules. These modules are available by default on most webservers running on linux based systems.
3) PHP 4 or PHP 5
1) Copy the files in the php folder to your webspace. This will be /var/www/html or /usr/local/apache/htdocs for default installations of apache or C:\inetpub\wwwroot for IIS
2) copy the files in the cgi-bin folder into your webservers cgi-bin directory. For 'standard' apache installations this may be /var/www/cgi-bin or /usr/local/apache/cgi-bin
3) load upload.php in your browser and test. If you get an internal server error most likely reason is that the script may not have the right permissions or that the path to the perl executable is not correct.
4) If your web server's cgi-bin is NOT labeled as cgi-bin you will have to edit the upload.php and replace '/cgi-bin/upload.cgi' with what ever your path is. Also open header.cgi and change the line that starts with php_uploader to match your PHP scripts url.
If these steps do not work for you please refer to the checklist.html file in the docs folder. Also visit the project website at http://www.sourceforge.net/megaupload or the project home page at http://www.raditha.com/php/progress.php for more upto date information.